Student Parking Permits
To those students who are looking forward to parking on campus this year, parking passes will be issued at the high school on the following dates:
● Senior students who have properly registered may obtain their parking permits between 12:30 and 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 24, 2023.
● Junior students who have properly registered may obtain their parking permits between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on Friday, August 25, 2023.
Community Pass will be open starting August 15th for students to register for a parking permit and to pay
the requisite fee of $150.00. Additionally, students must use this Google Form to upload their driver’s license and automobile registration.
Questions regarding student parking permits should be addressed to Mr.
O’Leary, Assistant Principal, at email@example.com
Parking Permit Procedure
Parking spaces are only for senior and junior students. If you wish to obtain a parking permit (and meet the set requirements), you will be issued a pass. The cost this school year for a parking permit is $150. All students must first register for a parking permit through CommunityPass at https://register.communitypass.net. You can pay the fee with a credit card or using your checking account through CommunityPass. You will be able to register and pay as of August 13th. See the CommunityPass link below. After a student has registered for parking on CommunityPass the student must upload a copy or picture of their driver’s license and a copy of the registration of the car they plan on using to this Google Form.
Please be aware that a student’s parking permit may be suspended or rescinded for various infractions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Poor academic performance
- Excessive tardiness to school
- Suspension due to infraction of school rules
- Driving to endanger (speeding, recklessness, burning rubber, driving on the walkway, cutting across the rotary, not stopping at stop signs, passing cars on the driveway and leaving prior to the departure of all school buses without an administrator’s approval)
- Illegal parking (parking in unassigned or restricted areas)
- Giving your parking permit to another person
- Written citations by the Tewksbury Police Department for motor vehicle violations while driving to and from school or school related events
- Unauthorized visits to parking area and/or leaving the school grounds during the school day without permission
- Not using a seat belt as required by Massachusetts State Law
- Space restrictions (due mostly to weather)
- The production or use of counterfeit permits