Tewksbury Memorial High School is now using an online system for registration and payment of athletic, club/activity and parking fees!
If you already have a family account with Community Pass (all Tewksbury Public School families were emailed logins and passwords in April), please log in and register through your family account.
If you are unsure of your login and password, please call or email Mrs. Rauseo, do not create a new account. email@example.com or (978) 640-7831 ext 218.
Please remember, you must register online for athletic, club/activity and parking permits. For athletics, please register at Sportswear Online and pay the fee through Community Pass. We are no longer accepting paper registrations for parking permits. You must register and can pay for parking at Community Pass. If you cannot do this because you do not have access to a computer, please stop by and we will help you out or call our office and we can walk you through it. We are here to help.
Please follow directions to register for athletic, club/activity, and parking permit fees at TMHS:
- Log into https://register.communitypass.net.
- Choose Tewksbury Public Schools in the drop down menu.
- Create an account – be sure to record your login and password in a safe place as you will need it. It would be helpful to know your family ID as that may be necessary down the road when we eventually switch to electronic sign in and sign out and please add it to any checks you mail in.
- Follow the directions and add yourself and your child(ren) to the system.
- Under “Register Now” pick the program you want to register for and hit “Register Now”.
- You can register and pay right online. To choose credit card payment or EFT (checking account payment) choose credit card. There is approximately a 2.9% convenience fee for credit card payments and $0.40 fee for checking acct payments (EFT). To process a registration and send a check in the mail, choose “check” and proceed from there. Be sure to write what you are paying for and include your student’s name and your family ID in the memo section of your check. Mail checks to: Tewksbury Memorial High School, 320 Pleasant Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876.
- You will be emailed a receipt for any transactions you make.
- If you have questions about registration and payments please contact Mrs. Rauseo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (978) 640-7831 ext 218.
- With this new system you may monitor your account, make payments, print receipts, print flex spending receipts and year end statements (called flex spending in the system) all in one place. You may need to enter information again each school year so for the fall it may need to be entered again as that is a new “season”. This is a safety system in place to make sure you update your information each new season as phone numbers and emergency pick-ups can change. We hope you enjoy this new system and we look forward to your feedback about what you like and don’t like so we can try to address any issues.