2019 Advanced Placement Test Information including Schedule
Click here to go to the AP Website for detailed information and to create an account.
* ATTENDANCE – Students will receive the designation of ‘SB’ from classes that occur during the AP exam. Students arriving at school immediately before an afternoon exam or leaving immediately after a morning exam will be considered ABSENT from any other classes that day.
* All AP Tests will be administered at TMHS (exams will be given in LGI-1 unless otherwise indicated) Morning exams (am) start at 8:00, afternoon exams (pm) start at noon.
* The AP Pre-administration will take place on : TBD
Please bring 2 number 2 pencils with eraser and a pen with blue or black ink. School code = 222130
Juniors – Block
Seniors – Block
* 2019 AP Test fee is $94 (payment should be made through Community Pass).
note: Students on Free/Reduced Lunch will pay a discounted fee. The exact amount is not yet known because the Mass DOE has not indicated whether or not they will be subsidizing the 2019 exam. College Board has a reduced fee of $TBD for students on F/R lunch, so this will be the maximum fee required if you have been approved for Free/Reduced lunch.
$50 Deposit Due by Nov 2! You may pay any amount between $50 – $94, but you must pay at least $50 before Nov 2nd. Balance due in February 2019. Students on Free/Reduced Lunch must pay a minimum of $15 by Nov 2nd.
* AP Exam Policies can be found by clicking here, but the main ones are –
DO NOT BRING:
- ANY ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT (including cell phones, Apple watches, listening devices, recording devices) – They will NOT be allowed in the testing room and you will not be allowed to use any electronic device during breaks!!! You must leave all your electronics in your locker or in your car.
- FOOD or DRINK – They will NOT be allowed in the Testing Room. You will be given breaks in a designated area outside the testing room.
- MECHANICAL PENCILS – They are NOT allowed.
- Several #2 pencils with erasers
- 2 pens with black ink
- Up to 2 approved calculators. Please check here to find approved calculators.
AP Online Scores
- Step 1. Before taking the AP exam students should sign up for a free College Board account on the AP website.
- Step 2. During pre-administration students will enter their LASID number and e-mail address into the specified fields. Your LASID number can be found on Aspen in the field titled ‘Local Identifier’. It is also the numeric part of your google password. This number, along with your AP number, MUST be kept in a safe place as they will be your access into your account to retrieve your scores. You might want to email these numbers to yourself, put them in your phone or keep them in a safe place.
- Step 3. You will receive an email after the exam letting you know how and when to access your scores. Scores will be available in July.
2019 AP Test Schedule
Mon 5/6 (Day 4 )
am : US Gov’t & Politics
Tue 5/7 (Day 5)
am : Spanish Language & Culture – Language Lab
Wed 5/8 (Day 6)
am : English Literature & Composition
Thu 5/9 (Day 7)
am : Chemistry
pm : Psychology
Fri 5/10 (Day 1 )
am : US History
pm : Computer Science Principles
Mon 5/13 (Day 2)
am : Biology For the 2018 AP Biology Exam, students may now use a four-function (with square root), scientific, or graphing calculator.
pm : Physics C : Mechanics
2:00 : Physics C : Electricity & Magnetism
Tue 5/14 (Day 3)
am : Calculus AB
Thu 5/16 (Day 5)
am : World History
pm : Statistics
Fri 5/17 (Day 6)
am : Microeconomics
pm : Latin