All Athletes MUST:
- Be registered on Community Pass prior to tryouts.
- All athletes who plan to participate in Tewksbury Memorial High School interscholastic athletic programs must have proof of a physical examination before you can practice. You cannot participate in interscholastic athletics without this documentation. Please contact Chris Mahanna, our Athletic Trainer for online registration
information/questions. His email address: email@example.com
Athletic Sign-Up Packet
Welcome to Interscholastic Athletics at TMHS. The following packet must be reviewed by the student-athlete AND the parent/guardian. Complete the necessary on-line information.
Athletes will not be allowed to practice until all necessary paperwork is received.
This packet is available at www.SWOL123.net; First time users: Click on Join SportsWare; use the school code “TMHS.”
If you have any issues logging into SportsWare click here.
All other users log-in using e-mail address and password; password can be reset if it has been forgotten.
- ATHLETIC PERMISSION / MEDICAL / INSURANCE FORM (Must be completed for each sports season.) Under “Forms” at www.SWOL123.net.
- TOWN OF TEWKSBURY CONSENT AND RELEASE FORM (Must be completed once each academic year) Under “Forms” at www.SWOL123.net.
- ImPACT CONCUSSION TEST Under “Notices and Handbooks” at www.SWOL123.net.
- A baseline ImPACT test is mandated once every 24 months prior to participating in their first
- LATEST PHYSICAL EXAM Provided by family (Must be within 13 months through the completion of each season.)
- All user fees must be paid in the Athletic Department prior to the first game.
An on-line payment option is available by clicking the link below
Or make a check are to made payable to: TOWN OF TEWKSBURY.
Please contact the Athletic Department with any questions or concerns.
Senior Citizens Admission to Athletic Events
Community members who are 65 years of age or older will enjoy FREE admission to all sporting events with the exception of MIAA sponsored post-season tournament play and the HOME Thanksgiving Day Football games.