The Larrabee Library at Tewksbury Memorial High School
Using the Library
- Citation Documentation
During regular school hours, students must have a Library Pass signed by a teacher stating the reason for coming to the library.
- Upon entering the library, the pass must be given to the librarian and record his/her name in the attendance log. Students will delete their name from the attendance log upon leaving.
- Before or after school, students do not need a pass.
- Students do not need a library card or number to take out books.
- Students may take any number of books needed, provided the student has no outstanding late book obligations.
- Students may keep materials for as long as they need them. Returning materials when you are finished with them is appreciated.
- All forms of technology are to be used properly and with care.
- The librarian and intern staff are available to assist with any technical issues.
- Library technology should only be used for school directed activities.
- Students must operate within all technology guidelines as stated in the Tewksbury Public Schools Acceptable Use Policy.
(978) 640 -7825 x3201
Monday 7:00 am – 2:45 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am – 2:45 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am – 2:45 pm
Thursday 7:00 am – 2:45 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 2:30 pm