The Larrabee Library at Tewksbury Memorial High School
The Larrabee Library was named after Dr. and Mrs. Herbert M. Larrabee. Dr. Larrabee served as school physician from 1924 to 1957. Mrs. Larrabee served on the School Committee for many years and was named chairperson from 1930-1946. The Larrabee’s spirit of commitment to community is honored in this library.
Using the Library
- Citation Documentation
- Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab)
- Purdue OWL YouTube
- OSLIS – Citation Machine
- (Oregon School Library Information System)
- Copyright FAQ (Electronic Frontier Foundation)
- Fair Use FAQ (Electronic Frontier Foundation)
During regular school hours, students must have a Library Pass signed by a teacher stating the reason for coming to the library.
- Upon entering the library, the pass must be given to the librarian and record his/her name in the attendance log. Students will delete their name from the attendance log upon leaving.
- Before or after school, students do not need a pass.
- Students do not need a library card or number to take out books.
- Students may take any number of books needed, provided the student has no outstanding late book obligations.
- Students may keep materials for as long as they need them. Returning materials when you are finished with them is appreciated.
- All forms of technology are to be used properly and with care.
- The librarian and intern staff are available to assist with any technical issues.
- Library technology should only be used for school directed activities.
- Students must operate within all technology guidelines as stated in the Tewksbury Public Schools Acceptable Use Policy.
(978) 640 -7825 x3201
Monday 7:00 am – 2:45 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am – 2:45 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am – 2:45 pm
Thursday 7:00 am – 2:45 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 2:30 pm