The Model School Program…
Is a NEW MSBA Process (Massachusetts School Building Authority)
- Utilizes current architectural plans of an existing and successful high school design
- SAVES us millions of dollars!
- Already saved us $1 million dollars in preliminary design costs and an additional $1 million in architectural design costs.
- Provides 5 extra reimbursement percentage points, worth millions of dollars to us!
- Guarantees a reimbursement paid every 30 days!
- Allows for faster construction process, which equals a potential savings of millions of dollars.
- Expedites the process, as the plans are already tried and true.
MSBA recognized our urgent need by rewarding and selecting us to participate in this exciting cost saving program!
Projected Opening ~ Fall 2012
Estimated cost ~ $82 million
Tewksbury’s Est. Cost ~ $37 million
Your Est. Cost ~ $220/year
For our students ~ PRICELESS!