2021/22 Officers & Contact Info
- Christine Paquette
- Debra Contardi
- Debbie Johnson
All Committee Chairs are responsible for monthly progress reports to the PAC and should make every effort to attend the monthly PAC meetings for the purpose of keeping the membership up to date.
FUNDRAISING (Christine Paquette for 2021/22 School Year)
- Each Spring, seek out and investigate Fundraising companies for the following Fall Fundraiser
- Present 2 to 3 companies to PAC membership for a vote
- Work with co-chairs and school principal and act as a liaison with fundraiser company (Prepare kick-off date, coordinate parent volunteers, arrange for delivery and pick-up of orders and prepare closing report for the membership)
- Explore alternative Fundraisers as needed/requested
- Send gifts as needed to students
- Organize a Staff Appreciation Breakfast typically held in May
- Responsible for arranging and overseeing book fair and volunteers.
WEBSITE (Christine Paquette for 2020/21 School Year)
- Responsible for maintaining website by posting and keeping it up to date.
BOX TOPS (Open)
- Responsible for coordinating the collection of BoxTops and organizing contests for students and staff.
- Research possible student enrichment activities and present appropriate activities to the PAC membership for discussion and vote
Meet with appropriate staff members for approval and suggestions included in all presentations should be all pertinent information such as time and cost of program as well as educational benefit of program.