The Wynn School Parent Advisory Council, known as PAC, is a group of parents, guardians, teachers, and other advocates for the children enrolled at the Wynn School. The PAC is organized to act as the liaison between parents and staff for the purpose of understanding, communicating and financially supporting the educational goals of the school.
If you would like to subscribe to PAC emails, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Fall Fundraiser
- BoxTop for Education
- Collected all year long
Community Service/Recycling Efforts
- Antons Cleaner’s Coats for Kids Drive
- Tewksbury Food Pantry Collection
- Recycle That! Collection – All Year
Additional Activities/Items Funded by the PAC
- Arts & Enrichment Programs
- Technology: Based on Administration Request
- Staff Appreciation Events
- Staff/Administration Requests