- Students are not allowed to switch buses due to the limited space available
- Some students will be on second dismissal depending on bus routes and will be picked up at the Wynn shortly after 2:05 p.m.
- The student handbook and code of conduct applies to the bus ride to and from school and will be enforced. Students may be suspended from riding the bus at the discretion of the administration
- Students will not be able to enter school until 7:30 a.m. unless attending a scheduled extra-help session
- Students being picked up from school are dismissed on first dismissal at 2:00 p.m.
- Students who plan on walking/biking home from school are required to have permission in the form of a signed note from a parent/guardian.
- Late bus service is available TBD. Start date to be determined. Departure time from the Wynn is approximately 3:35 p.m.
Parent Drop-Off in the Morning
If you drive your child to school, it is important that you follow the appropriate traffic pattern:
As you approach the school, turn right and drive down the side of the building past the gym entrance and turn around at the end of the driveway near the dumpsters.
Then drive up the same side so that your child is dropped off from the passenger side of the vehicle along the sidewalk around the building. You may let your child out anywhere from the side gym entrance forward, but your child must walk along the sidewalk to the front door. Please pull all the way forward to the stop sign.
DO NOT drop off on the field side so that your student must cross through the drop-off traffic. This poses a serious safety risk. Staff will be monitoring this area.
In order to assist the flow of traffic, we encourage that students exit cars upon arrival and wait in front of the building. In cases of inclement weather, students may be allowed to wait in the lobby. Otherwise, students will not be allowed to enter school until 7:25 unless attending extra help sessions.
Being on time is an important life skill that we are trying to encourage and develop with our students. Your cooperation in helping to promote this is greatly appreciated.
- Students must be in their homeroom seats at 7:40 a.m. If tardy, students must obtain an admission slip from the office. Tardy students should also bring a note, have a parent call, or have a parent accompany him/her to the office.