2023-2024 BUS ROUTES
Bus Route Information
Last Revised November 13, 2023
PLEASE CHECK SITE FREQUENTLY
Below are some FAQ’s for your information:
- Do I have to sign up for the bus?
- NO, the Tewksbury Public Schools plans for ALL eligible riders to participate in Bus Service. Routes will be adjusted for parent drop-offs as the year unfolds.
- Are there assigned seats this year?
- No, students will be able to choose their seats individually. However, school and bus personnel do have the authority to assign seats if behavioral or other issues arise.
- How do I know my child is assigned to a bus?
- ASPEN will be updated with each student’s AM and PM BUS Code. This code includes the Bus Number that has been assigned to your student. If this information is incorrect, please email your child’s school and the Assistant Business Manager, Dr. Eileen Osborne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I know where my child’s bus will pick up and drop off?
- Bus Routes are published here and include APPROXIMATE pick up and drop off times for ALL Bus Routes. Please note that these are ONLY ESTIMATES and cannot possibly account for unforeseen traffic issues, student attendance issues, loading or unloading issues, etc. Also be aware that the entire transportation system starts off slowly, in the interest of student safety. Drivers take their time when the routes are new and at the schools, loading procedures initially take time to ensure all students are accounted for prior to buses departing. Please expect delays for the first few days, and service will undoubtedly improve and become more consistent over time. It is suggested that your student is at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to the stated time. We appreciate your patience.
Bus Routes 2023 – 2024
Dewing Elementary School
Heath Brook Elementary School
Center Elementary School
Tewksbury Memorial High School (AM only)
MyView Zonar App - Parent User Guide