PAC Email Update 7/19/2016

Good Morning

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!!! I can’t believe we only have 3 more weeks of summer. I want to introduce myself, my name is Debbie Johnson and I am the new Chair for the North Street PAC. I am so happy to take the position and hope I can fill the big shoes Carolyn had here. I have been working closely with the PAC chair for the Dewing and I think we have a pretty great year instore.

I also wanted to introduce our new treasurer Nancy De Leon and our new secretary Jen Insognia!!! I am super excited to be a team with both these great ladies!!!

Don’t forget there are still ways to raise money for the school while enjoying your summer vacation.

Will you be going to the Lowell Spinners this summer? If you purchase tickets online through http://www.lowellspinners.com/ and enter the code ‘dewing‘ (all lowercase), the Spinners will give us a percentage back. It’s a great way to have fun this summer and earn money for our school.

Always remember to clip those box tops and save them for our upcoming year!!! There are always great raffles every month, and sometimes a surprise competition too!!!

Shop at Stop & Shop once in a while? Have family members and friends who shop there? If so, they can support our schools by sharing their card number. The North Street School gets a percentage of every purchase back at the end of the program in a check we can use for arts and enrichment programming, library books, and more! Go to http://stopandshop.com/savings-and-rewards/rewardsprogram/aplus/ and sign up under Customers. You can search for the North Street School and designate us. You can support up to two schools. You will not lose any gas rewards or coupon points by joining this program! We have earned over $1,200 each year for our school through this program! Ask your friends and family today!

The North Street PAC continues to collect pull tabs or “pop tops” from beverages to donate to the Shriners Hospitals for Children during the entire school year! Send to school in a plastic bag and have your child put them in the mailbox labeled Pull Tabs for Shriners Hospital outside the office (near the Box Tops labels). We are going to have a contest at the end of the school year!!!

I am looking for some volunteers for a number of different things. There are things that can be done from home or in school. Whichever you prefer. I would love to see some new faces, even if it’s just an hour of your time. Every hour that you volunteer is an hour put towards making a better school for our children and the children to come. So if you would like to volunteer please let me know and we can talk about the different options. There will be a list attached, take a look and let me know!!!

If your child has moved on and want to join the Ryan PAC email please email ryanschoolpac@gmail.com with “Add Me” in the subject line.

If you know of anyone who does not receive this email and would like to, please forward us their email address, and I will gladly add them to the list. Similarly, if you would like to be removed from this list, please reply with “REMOVE ME” in the subject line to be taken off the list.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!!!

0 replies