Senior Class Events
Mandatory Senior Project Expo – TBD
- Senior Week tickets available to purchase week of March 16th-20th during all lunches. This is the ONLY time you can buy tickets.
- All Class dues must be paid. The last collection of dues will be February 10th-14th. If you do not pay them by February 14th, you CANNOT buy senior week tickets.
- You may purchase tickets for individual activities or all activities that week. You MUST have a signed parent permission form (see Ms. Mahoney or Ms. Ring) and have attended Social Hosting night PRIOR to buying tickets. All school rules and policies will be enforced.
Monday, June 1st–Harbor Cruise 4:30-7:30pm, Gloucester
Leaving the school at 3:15pm. Be at the school by 2:45pm. COST $60
Tuesday, June 2nd–Senior Prom 6:00-10:00pm, Danversport Yacht Club
Promenade starts at 3:45pm. Be at the school by 3:15-3:30pm to line up.
Leaving the school no later than 4:45pm. COST $70/ticket
Wednesday, June 3rd—Boundless Adventures Ropes, Berlin, MA (includes lunch)
Leaving the school at 9:15am. Need to sign an electronic waiver by April vacation. COST $45
Thursday, June 4th–Brunch at the Tewksbury Country Club and Graduation Practice
Brunch from 10:00am-1:00pm at TCC. COST $25
Report to TMHS directly after brunch for graduation practice.
Friday, June 5th—Graduation in the gymnasium.
Be there by 5:30pm.
If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Mahoney or Ms. Ring PRIOR to the week of ticket sales (the earlier the better!!!!)
– A general Senior Week permission slip is required
– A Prom Date Form will need to be completed by all non-TMHS students who will be attending the TMHS prom.
– A CORI Form will be required for all non-TMHS students who will be attending the prom AND who are at least 18 years old.
– Any senior, who did not attend the social host presentation last year, must attend this year in order to purchase tickets for senior week activities, including senior prom. The mandatory social host presentation is scheduled for Wednesday evening, February 26th at 7:00pm in the Dr. Christine L. McGrath Performing Arts Center.
More information will be announced as soon as it becomes available.
Congratulations to our Seniors who are now approaching Graduation! The TMHS Graduation Ceremony will take place on Friday, June 7, 2019, at 6:00 pm.
An invitation to reserve graduation tickets has been sent to all seniors via their school-issued email addresses. As in previous years, all guests attending the graduation ceremony will require a ticket for entrance.
Through Eventbrite, each senior is able to reserve four tickets which are guaranteed to be issued.
Additionally, each senior is able to request four “additional tickets” these tickets will be issued the week of graduation if there is space. These tickets are not guaranteed!
If students are looking for more than eight tickets they will need to send Mr. O’Leary an email requesting to be added to the waitlist.
Tickets may only be reserved via Invitation sent to students’ school email.
When reserving tickets, you may not be logged into non-school google accounts.
Tickets may be presented at graduation electronically via phone or you may print them out and present a paper ticket.
If you have successfully reserved tickets, you should receive an email confirmation.
For more information please go to our District tab.
Parking spaces are only for senior and junior students.
If you wish to obtain a parking permit (and meet the set requirements), you will be issued a decal. The cost this school year for a parking permit is $150. All students must first register for a parking permit through CommunityPass at https://register.communitypass.net. You can pay the fee with a credit card or using your checking account through CommunityPass. You will be able to register and pay as of August 13th. See the insert with directions on logging into CommunityPass. After a student has registered for parking on CommunityPass the student should report to the TMHS office with a Xerox copy of their license and a Xerox copy of their registration to pick up their parking pass.
Tewksbury Memorial High School
320 Pleasant Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876