Tewksbury Memorial High School
Friday, June 7, 2019
Tickets will be issued to each senior by Eventbrite (an eTicket service). Each senior will be allotted up to four tickets for guests due to the limited space in the gymnasium. If more tickets are needed, you may request up to four additional tickets via the eTicket service. These tickets are not guaranteed. An email has been forwarded to all seniors’ school email to register. If you did not receive it, check your spam folder and/or put Eventbrite in your Gmail search bar. Any additional tickets may be requested via a waiting list. Please contact Mr. O’Leary, Assistant Principal, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions regarding tickets.
Parking will be available at TMHS for first-come, first-served and the overflow parking will be available at the Ryan School (shuttle will be provided).
The ceremony will be held at TMHS in the gymnasium and begin at 6:00pm. The doors will open at 5:30pm and admittance will be by ticket only.
A mandatory graduation rehearsal will be held on Friday, June 7 at 9:00am in the gymnasium.
Any outstanding obligations must be paid before a cap and gown can be released to a senior student. If the student has an obligation, it will be attached to their cap and gown package. This includes lost books, fees, uniforms, etc.
Cap and Gown Pick Up
All senior obligations must be resolved. (i.e., class dues, lost textbooks, uniforms, etc.) before your graduation cap and gown may be released. Pickup days Monday, June 3 and Tuesday, June 4 from 8-10:30am in the school store.
Senior Class Events – More information will be announced as soon as it becomes available.
Mandatory Senior Project Expo – Friday, May 31, 2019
8:00am – 10:30am
Senior Kimball Farm Outing – Monday morning, June 3, 2019
Kimball Farm, $65
400 Littleton Road
Bus leaves TMHS for Kimball Farm – 10:15am
Bus expected to return to TMHS – 4:30pm
Senior Prom – Tuesday evening, June 4, 2019
Atkinson Resort and Country Club, $100
85 Country Club Drive
Bus leaves TMHS – 5:15pm
Bus leaves Prom – 11:45pm
Promenade – Tuesday afternoon, June 4, 2019
Dr. Christine L. McGrath Performing Arts Center
Senior Brunch – Wednesday morning, June 5, 2019
Tewksbury Country Club, $15
Yearbooks will be distributed at the brunch.
Senior Harbor Cruise – Wednesday afternoon, June 5, 2019
Beauport Princess, Gloucester, MA, $75
Bus leaves TMHS at 3:30PM
Bus expected to return to TMHS – 8:30pm
*All senior events will require a signed permission form. Please see important information listed below.
Permission Form Information
– A general Senior Week permission slip is required
– A Prom Date Form will need to be completed by all non-TMHS students who will be attending the TMHS prom.
– A CORI Form will be required for all non-TMHS students who will be attending the prom AND who are at least 18 years old.
– Any senior, who did not attend the social host presentation last year, must attend this year in order to purchase tickets for senior week activities, including senior prom. The mandatory social host presentation is scheduled for Thursday evening, February 28 at 7:15pm in the Dr. Christine L. McGrath Performing Arts Center.
More information will be announced as soon as it becomes available.
Seniors Must Order Cap & Gown
Orders will be taken online at the link below until Monday October 15, 2018. Please order soon to avoid late fees! JOSTENS is the name of the company.
AVOID LATE FEES
Questions? Call 800-JOSTENS (567-8367)
Senior Portrait and Yearbook Photo Information
Make an appointment for your senior portrait with O’Connor Studios so that they can be sure to include your picture in the yearbook. If you need to book an appointment the fall studio hours are Mon.-Fri. from 3:00pm to 7:00pm and Sat. from 9:00am to 4:00pm. All sittings are by appointment only. O’Connor Studios can be reached at (978) 640-6250 or at http://www.oconnorstudio.com/
Portraits for the yearbook should be taken by November 1st.
Yearbooks are on sale and can be purchased at jostensyearbooks.com for $70. The price will go up after February 22. So buy on-line now! Jostensyearbooks.com
- Students are not required to be in the building except during scheduled exams.
- All students must report to room LGI 1.
- Every 5 credit, full year course will have an assessment or culminating activity.
- Students are not allowed to take final exams before the scheduled time unless approved by administration.
- Students who miss a final exam due to illness or exempt absence must make-up the exam missed during the make-up exam period. It is the student’s responsibility to schedule the make up with their classroom teacher.
- Students may leave after they finish their exam.