**Seniors: we are working on our Information & Dates for School Year 2020-2021. Thank you for your patience. 10/20/20.**
Seniors Must Order Cap & Gown
Please complete the information on the above link. Once your information has been completed, you and your parent will receive a link to PAY for your cap and gown at Jostens.com. Remember, the purchase of your cap and gown is your responsibility and you will have 3 weeks to complete payment online. Your cap, gown and tassel unit is $19.
Orders will be taken online until Friday, October 11, 2019. Please order soon to avoid late fees! JOSTENS is the name of the company.
AVOID LATE FEES
Questions? Call 800-JOSTENS (567-8367)
Senior Portrait and Yearbook Photo Information
Make an appointment for your senior portrait with O’Connor Studios so that they can be sure to include your picture in the yearbook. If you need to book an appointment the fall studio hours are Mon.-Fri. from 3:00pm to 7:00pm and Sat. from 9:00am to 4:00pm. All sittings are by appointment only. O’Connor Studios can be reached at (978) 640-6250 or at http://www.oconnorstudio.com/
Portraits for the yearbook should be taken by November 1st.
Yearbooks can be purchased at jostensyearbooks.com. Jostensyearbooks.com
Graduation Information – More information will be provided for the Class of 2021 once it becomes available.
Tewksbury Memorial High School
Friday, June 11, 2021
Tickets will be issued to each senior by Eventbrite (an eTicket service). Each senior will be allotted up to four tickets for guests due to the limited space in the gymnasium. If more tickets are needed, you may request up to four additional tickets via the eTicket service. These tickets are not guaranteed. An email will be forwarded to all seniors’ school email to register. If you do not receive it, check your spam folder and/or put Eventbrite in your Gmail search bar. Any additional tickets may be requested via a waiting list. Please contact Mr. O’Leary, Assistant Principal, (email@example.com) with any questions regarding tickets.
Parking will be available at TMHS for first-come, first-served and the overflow parking will be available at the Ryan School (shuttle will be provided).
The ceremony will be held at TMHS in the gymnasium and begin at 6:00pm. The doors will open at 5:30pm and admittance will be by ticket only.
A mandatory graduation rehearsal will be held TBD in the gymnasium.
Any outstanding obligations must be paid before a cap and gown can be released to a senior student. If the student has an obligation, it will be attached to their cap and gown package. This includes lost books, fees, uniforms, etc.
Cap and Gown Ordering and Pick Up
Please complete the information on the link below. Once your information has been completed, you and your parent will receive a link to PAY for your cap and gown at Jostens.com. Remember, the purchase of your cap and gown is your responsibility and you will have 3 weeks to complete payment online. Your cap, gown and tassel unit is $19.00, but you may wish to take advantage of Graduation packages online.
All senior obligations must be resolved. (i.e., class dues, lost textbooks, uniforms, etc.) before your graduation cap and gown may be released. Pickup days TBD in the school store.
Senior Class Events – More information will be announced as soon as it becomes available.
Mandatory Senior Project Expo – TBD
- Senior Week tickets available to purchase week of March 16th-20th during all lunches. This is the ONLY time you can buy tickets.
- All Class dues must be paid. The last collection of dues will be February 10th-14th. If you do not pay them by February 14th, you CANNOT buy senior week tickets.
- You may purchase tickets for individual activities or all activities that week. You MUST have a signed parent permission form (see Ms. Mahoney or Ms. Ring) and have attended Social Hosting night PRIOR to buying tickets. All school rules and policies will be enforced.
Monday, June 1st–Harbor Cruise 4:30-7:30pm, Gloucester
Leaving the school at 3:15pm. Be at the school by 2:45pm. COST $60
Tuesday, June 2nd–Senior Prom 6:00-10:00pm, Danversport Yacht Club
Promenade starts at 3:45pm. Be at the school by 3:15-3:30pm to line up.
Leaving the school no later than 4:45pm. COST $70/ticket
Wednesday, June 3rd—Boundless Adventures Ropes, Berlin, MA (includes lunch)
Leaving the school at 9:15am. Need to sign an electronic waiver by April vacation. COST $45
Thursday, June 4th–Brunch at the Tewksbury Country Club and Graduation Practice
Brunch from 10:00am-1:00pm at TCC. COST $25
Report to TMHS directly after brunch for graduation practice.
Friday, June 5th—Graduation in the gymnasium.
Be there by 5:30pm.
If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Mahoney or Ms. Ring PRIOR to the week of ticket sales (the earlier the better!!!!)
– A general Senior Week permission slip is required
– A Prom Date Form will need to be completed by all non-TMHS students who will be attending the TMHS prom.
– A CORI Form will be required for all non-TMHS students who will be attending the prom AND who are at least 18 years old.
– Any senior, who did not attend the social host presentation last year, must attend this year in order to purchase tickets for senior week activities, including senior prom. The mandatory social host presentation is scheduled for Wednesday evening, February 26th at 7:00pm in the Dr. Christine L. McGrath Performing Arts Center.
More information will be announced as soon as it becomes available.
- Students are not required to be in the building except during scheduled exams.
- All students must report to room LGI 1.
- Every 5 credit, full year course will have an assessment or culminating activity.
- Students are not allowed to take final exams before the scheduled time unless approved by administration.
- Students who miss a final exam due to illness or exempt absence must make-up the exam missed during the make-up exam period. It is the student’s responsibility to schedule the make up with their classroom teacher.
- Students may leave after they finish their exam.