Senior Class Events
Mandatory Senior Project Expo – TBD
- Senior Week tickets available to purchase week of March 16th-20th during all lunches. This is the ONLY time you can buy tickets.
- All Class dues must be paid. The last collection of dues will be February 10th-14th. If you do not pay them by February 14th, you CANNOT buy senior week tickets.
- You may purchase tickets for individual activities or all activities that week. You MUST have a signed parent permission form (see Ms. Mahoney or Ms. Ring) and have attended Social Hosting night PRIOR to buying tickets. All school rules and policies will be enforced.
Monday, June 1st–Harbor Cruise 4:30-7:30pm, Gloucester
Leaving the school at 3:15pm. Be at the school by 2:45pm. COST $60
Tuesday, June 2nd–Senior Prom 6:00-10:00pm, Danversport Yacht Club
Promenade starts at 3:45pm. Be at the school by 3:15-3:30pm to line up.
Leaving the school no later than 4:45pm. COST $70/ticket
Wednesday, June 3rd—Boundless Adventures Ropes, Berlin, MA (includes lunch)
Leaving the school at 9:15am. Need to sign an electronic waiver by April vacation. COST $45
Thursday, June 4th–Brunch at the Tewksbury Country Club and Graduation Practice
Brunch from 10:00am-1:00pm at TCC. COST $25
Report to TMHS directly after brunch for graduation practice.
Friday, June 5th—Graduation in the gymnasium.
Be there by 5:30pm.
If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Mahoney or Ms. Ring PRIOR to the week of ticket sales (the earlier the better!!!!)
– A general Senior Week permission slip is required
– A Prom Date Form will need to be completed by all non-TMHS students who will be attending the TMHS prom.
– A CORI Form will be required for all non-TMHS students who will be attending the prom AND who are at least 18 years old.
– Any senior, who did not attend the social host presentation last year, must attend this year in order to purchase tickets for senior week activities, including senior prom. The mandatory social host presentation is scheduled for Wednesday evening, February 26th at 7:00pm in the Dr. Christine L. McGrath Performing Arts Center.
More information will be announced as soon as it becomes available.