Tewksbury Special Education Parent Advisory Council
Who We Are: Parents/guardians of children on IEPs, 504s and/or other interested parties.
- To support each other through the challenges of raising children with disabilities.
- To learn more about services and accommodations that can help our children thrive in school, at home, and in the community.
- To build trust between families and the school system through transparent and honest communication and collaboration.
- To meet regularly with school administrators to give our input on the policies and programs that affect our children.
2018-2019 Meeting Schedule
(third Thursday of every month)
- September 20, 2018; 6pm Board Meeting/7pm TSEPAC Meeting
- October 18, 2018; 7-8pm
- November 15, 2018; 7-8pm
- January 17, 2019; 7-8pm
- February 28, 2019; 7-8pm
- March 21, 2019; 7-8pm
- April 25, 2019; 7-8pm
- May 16, 2019; 7-8pm *elections
- June 20, 2019; 7-8pm
All meetings are at TMHS, 320 Pleasant Street in Tewksbury.
The front door will have a message listing the meeting room.
All meetings are open to the public and subject to open meeting laws. As such, agendas and minutes are filed with the Town Clerk.
2018-2019 Board Members
Co-Chairs: Dina Mancini & Anne Seichter
Recording Secretary: Maureen Castiglione
Publicity Secretary: Peg Ricardo
2018-2019 Parents at Large
Heath Brook: Dan Post
Trahan/Ryan: Michelle Haley
Dewing/North Street: Al Mancini
Wynn Middle School: Open
TMHS: Sara Cohen
Out of District: Open
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list, and to ask any questions or offer suggestions at any time!
Join us on Facebook under “Friends of TSEPAC”.