BE SURE TO SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE THE PRESCHOOL INFORMATION
EXTENDED DAY PROGRAM
For information about the current 18-19 school year extended day program, please register on Community Pass or email Maura Rauseo at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR CAN BE FOUND ON ALPHABEST’S WEB SITE AT:
You can send Jenny an email from their website or contact her with the information below.
Jenny Mutter, Regional Director
Heath Brook PreK (Preschool), and Dewing Community Services PreK (Preschool) Programs
Preschool Packet of Information
Directions for Registering on Community Pass for Preschool
The Tewksbury Public School’s Community Pass Registration and Payment System
Please save this site as a favorite on your computer so you can find it any time you want to check your account or register for something else.
- Anyone with a child in the TPS already has a login and password. If you need your login and password please email Maura Rauseo at email@example.com or call 978-640-7831 x218. Please write down your login and password and keep it for future use as you will likely need it again this school year. If you do not have a child in the system yet, please CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT adding yourself and your child to the account.
- Click “Browse Activities & Register” and then pick the program you want to register for:
“2019-2020 HEATH BROOK PREK (PRESCHOOL)” Either 3 or 4 Year old Program
“2019-2020 DEWING INTEGRATED PRESCHOOL”
“2019-2020 DEWING LONGER DAY OPTION”
- Follow the directions and verify that all information is correct.
- You can register and pay for any tuition/fees right online. The first month (Aug/Sept) tuition is due at the time of registration to hold your spot. This deposit is applied to Aug/Sept and the next time you will receive an invoice will be for Oct 1. Invoices are emailed to you a few days before the first of the month and tuition is due on the first of the month, every month. The monthly tuition is the same amount each month, even if there are more or less days in the month, as tuition is a yearly charge divided into 10 equal payments, Aug/Sept thru June.
Ex. The Integrated Program is $2400 a year divided by 10 to make it $240 each month.
- To choose credit card payment or EFT (checking account payment) choose credit card. There is a 2.9% convenience fee for credit card/debit card payments and $0.40 fee for checking acct payments (EFT – routing number and checking acct. number).
- If you do not want to pay online due to the convenience fee, please process the registration and choose “send payment” at checkout and proceed from there. We cannot accept cash. Be sure to write what you are paying for and your family ID in the memo section of your check. Drop off or Mail checks made out to “Town of Tewksbury” to: Community Services, 139 Pleasant St., Tewksbury, MA or give it to the teacher at the school your child attends and they will interoffice it to our office.
- You will be emailed a receipt for any transactions you make.
- With this new system you may monitor your account, make payments, print receipts, print flex spending receipts and year end statements (called flex spending in the system) all in one place.
- Be sure to opt IN for the cell phone /text messaging as we may use text messaging to communicate important information such as cancelations, closures, evacuations, etc.
- If you have questions about registration and payments please contact Maura Rauseo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-640-7831 x218.
Preschool Information Session Powerpoint